Query re: QST LF Antenna Article

Jim Minor w2dsx@optonline.net
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:49:01 -0400

Greetings Amrad!!

I was gathering parts to make my own active antenna, but got stumped while
going for the transformer for the power supply.  I contacted signal
transformer and while they have it in stock for $10.65, they want to also
access a $15.00 fee for not purchasing over $100 of their stock.  I
explained that I was taking this from an article and I was an amateur, but
to no avail.  Can you tell me is there something else I'm supposed to say to
the salesman, such as a code or password?

If this is normal, is there any other equivalent transformers, or a special
reason another one wasn't used?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Jim Minor  w2dsx