Hamvention

Pratt Frank H Contr USAFE/INY frank.pratt@ramstein.af.mil
Wed, 1 May 2002 17:51:47 +0200

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Security Control Marking:

The AMRAD cookout will be held at Skip Pratt's farm on Friday evening of
Hamvention, May 17th.  The address is 10691 Kley Road, Vandalia, Ohio.  The
site is about 3 miles west of the Dayton Airport.  Phone number at the house
is 937 898-1869.
My cell phone is 937 609-6807 if you want to contact me during the
Hamvention but cell service at the farm is not very good.

Arrival about 4:00 with the fire starting about 5:00 to 5:30.  If you can
bring some support munchies or drinks, that would be nice but that is
certainly not a requirement.  We always have plenty of food.  Meat and
tableware will be taken care of so there is no need for contributions here.

If you meet some new friends or run into old friends at the Hamvention,
please invite them to the gathering.

If you know you are coming, I would appreciate an e-mail RSVP to
fpratt@dayton.adroit.com

Skip Pratt
N2FOE