Kartoo !

Hal hfeinstein@cox.rr.com
Thu, 09 May 2002 06:19:06 -0400

Andre,  this is an application of what is called a semantic network.  You find
uses like this in search tools (as this one is), formal logic and inference
diagramming.
Similar techniques are used to show relationships within and between
groups, for example,
organized crime families and drug distribution rings. The graphics are nice
too.  H