Extracting Stable Clock Signals from AM Broadcast Carriers for Amateur Spread-Spectrum Applications

Andre Kesteloot andre.kesteloot@ieee.org
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:57:43 -0400

Tom Warnagiris wrote:

> Andre,
>         I'm an engineer at Southwest Research Institute, San Antonio, Texas.  I've
> seen reference to your article entitled "Extracting Stable Clock Signals
> from AM Broadcast Carriers for Amateur Spread-Spectrum Applications" on the
> internet, but am unable to come up with a copy.  Would you by chance have an
> electronic version or be able to tell me where a "hard copy" might be
> obtained quickly?
>
>                                                                 Regards,
>
>                                                                 Tom Warnagiris, Staff Engineer

Hello Tom,
This article was originally published in QEX for October 1987 (now obviously out of print) but was
reprinted in "The Spread Spectrum Sourcebook" pp.8-36 to 8-40. The book is still available from
the ARRL.
Best regards
André