Query re 802.11b

Alex Fraser beatnic@comcast.net
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 09:52:13 -0400

I posted this on a wireless list I'm on and am waiting for a response. The
people at the NO Cat net are pretty sharp programmers, they are doing wonders
with authentication http://NoCat.Net/ . Also
http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/VolunteerList is a list of volunteers
who have some very impressive specialties, saw some hams on the list. BTW
Seattle and Portland have taken totally different approaches to networking.
How they interact with their communities to implement the technology is as
interesting as the technology.