Housewarming

prinaldo@mindspring.com prinaldo@mindspring.com
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 07:32:14 -0400

Gang,

AMRAD aficionados and spouses are invited to a housewarming at my new
residence at 1700-2000 on October 26. The address is 10120 Lakehaven Ct,
Burke, VA.

Directions: From the I-495 beltway, take west exit on Braddock, left on Burke
Lake Rd, cross Rte 7100 Fairfax County Parkway, turn left at first
intersection onto Lakehaven La, right on Lakehaven Ct to 10120.

>From I-66, go south on Rte 7100 Fairfax County Parkway, turn right on Burke
Lake Rd, turn left at first intersection onto Lakehaven La, right on Lakehaven
Ct to 10120.

Food and beverages will be served. If you wish to bring something, consider
beverages, snack foods and side dishes. Meat and deserts are already spoken
for.

My home phone is 703 249 9401.

Paul, W4RI