Year End Get Together next year

Frank Gentges KØBRA fgentges@mindspring.com
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 10:29:14 -0500

AMRADers and LOWFers,

Don't forget the get together tonight.  Our phone is in and the number is
703 444 0511.

We will be starting at 6:30 PM Friday, January 3rd, 2003 at our new
facility at Dulles VA.

Directions:  Proceed out Route 7 from the Loudoun County line and turn left
on Cascades Parkway marked on the overhead sign as "Sterling".

Proceed up the hill past Costco and past Nokes Road.

Turn Right on the next road which is Maries Road.

Proceed to the first left into the the Cascades Business Center.

Proceed along the large long building.  We are at the far end at Suite
140.  The AMRAD banner will be hoisted.

As an alternate route you can come north on Route 28 towards Route 7 and
turn right on Nokes road and proceed to Cascades Parkway and then turn
right one block to Maries Road.

Bring nibbles, drinks and whatever.

73,
Frank K0BRA