LAGOS EXPLOSION

DR.ROY MANTU sanjoh76@latinmail.com
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 10:53:16

Attention:

 I am Mr. ROY MANTU, Branch Accounts Manager of PRUDENT BANK NIGERIA  LIMITED,Lagos Branch.

On Monday, February 3, 2003, a bomb blast explosion took place on the Lagos  Island, right inside My bank; So far a total lost of about 35 million us  dollars has been recorded, this includes both cash and property of the bank.
Please View the Link below:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/02/03/lagos.explosion/index.html

However as the Accounts Manager of the BANK,I diecovered Most of our Data on  accounts has been lost as well, as there has not been any back up or network  trace even from the HEADQUARTERS;therefore all losses would be artributed to  the Explosion. The lagos State Government has taken charges to pay for all  losses.

I found out i still have Data's of foreign Customers who are Contractors in  Nigeria and who own accounts with the Branch, Particularly that of an American  oil contractor Mr Barry Kelly who was reported Dead in a motor accident on the
 15 of september 2002, who's contract payments has been Made and would be  tranfered to his foreign accounts from the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, upon our  confirmation of his foreign designated account as well as a beneficiary to his  funds and payments.

Mr Barry Kelly, while our customer never left a trace of his next of kin, and  His contract Payment which is about 25.5 million US dollars, (Twenty five  million five hundred thousand united state dollars only).would be made to no
 one as we( the bank) has none of his Data/next of kin's contact.

my proposal is that I will like you as a foriegner to stand in as the next of  kin to Mr. Barry Kelly so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get  into the hands of some corrupt government officials, Besides the Bank which i  work in has been blown up, i have no Job for now, i have to make a living and  only me knows the information so far about this.

This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and  address so that the Attorney will prepare the necessary documents and  affidavits which will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall employ the  service of an Attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain  the necessary documents and letter of  robate/administration in your favor for  the transfer. A bank account in any part of the world which you will provide
 will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next  of kin. The money will be paid into your account as payment for his Contract by  the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA upon my submission of the Contract information and  your application as his next of kin for us to share in the ratio of 70% for me  and 30% for you.
There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done  by the Attorney and my position as the Branch Accounts Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.

 If you are interested, please reply immediately via the private email address  below. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and  relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. Please
 observe utmost confidentiality,and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us
 because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply.
 ROY MANTU
(Accounts Manager,PRUDENT BANK NIGERIA LIMTED)

My Alternative e-mail address is:
sanjoh2@pinoymail.com