[Fwd: HELP A BOMB BLAST VICTIM]

Richard Barth Richard.Barth@noaa.gov
Wed Mar 12 14:38:55 CST 2003

--------------E19323B49DBF78BE939041B4

Here's one that doesn't even offer millions of dollars from a secret bank
account.

Dick
--------------E19323B49DBF78BE939041B4

From: "EMEKA  FRANCIS" <f_emeka@fastermail.com>
To: Tacos@amrad.org
Subject: HELP A BOMB BLAST VICTIM
Sender: tacos-admin@amrad.org
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:36:45 +0100

I am Mr Francis Emeka,a 29 years Lagos based business man who was  a victim of the January 27 bomb blasts which occurred in Lagos Nigeria.
I am using this medium to solicit to corporate institutions and individuals to assist me as I lost not only live but my only means of livelihood. On the faithful day of January 27,I came down to my shop to commence business as usual I found out that my store keeper who because of security purposes sleep in the warehouse was looking like a dust burnt down by the inferno caused by the bomb blast and all the goods which is the only source of my livelihood was burnt to ashes did not only loose live and goods but also cash worth sum thousands of dollars, this cash we have in our warehouses is due to the need for cash for daily transaction.
The federal Government has promised to grant us some relief materials which they have not done since then, We the bomb blast victim are still living as refugees in our own country .As Am writing this letter I belief that the spirit of the Most high God will come over you so that you can help me, Nothing is too small for me at this time.
I want you to see any money you're giving me as a help to a victim of a bomb blast who has nothing left for a means of livelihood I pray that almighty God will reward you millions of time as you help me.I am soliciting for help because I don't know what else to do,am a frustrated young man who needs help from God fearing people.
This unfortunate incident is a national calamity "which we pray should never befall Lagos State and the nation again. This incident that happened, you can find the details of the Internet.
Please help the needy.
My phone number is as follows: 234-80-33055078.
E-mail: f_emeka@fastermail.com
N.B. nothing is too small for me.
Please any help can be sent to me through western union money transfer with the name: (Emeka Francis Udeh) Please send down the control number as well.
You're sincerely,
Emeka Francis.