FW: [amsat-dc] Free 3-meter satellite dishes available

Mark Kanawati mark at spacequest.com
Sat Jul 5 14:18:40 CDT 2003

FYI

Mark N4TPY

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-DC at AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-DC at AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Perry Klein
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 12:41 PM
To: amsat-dc at AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-dc] Free 3-meter satellite dishes available

I have a number of commercial-quality Harris Delta-Gain
3-meter C-Band satellite dishes and C-Band satellite TV
receivers that are surplus from my cable TV work.  I've
already given two of them away.  I have half a dozen more
left.  Does anyone want one?  They are in pieces small
enough to transport in a minivan, except for a large support
ring that can be tied to the roof.  The reflector is made
of 8 aluminum panels.  The dish is easy to assemble and I
have the assembly manuals.

Let me know if you can use one.

73,

Perry Klein, W3PK
----
Via the amsat-dc mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA.