AMRAD Cookout Sunday, July 27th

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 21 23:00:41 CDT 2003

This coming Sunday, July 27th, is the BRATS hamfest at Timornium.  I
must go there first but will return.   We will start assembling at the
lab in Cascades about 4 PM and will have an AMRAD cookout and get
together.  Ed Hare, W1RFI will be joining us.

I will have a grill with hamburgers and sausages, rolls and buns.  If
everyone can bring along a little something we should have a nice layout.

Directions:

Release 1.

Go out the Dulles toll road and take Route 28 North.
Proceed to Nokes Road and turn Right.
Proceed to Cascades Parkway and turn right.
Proceed one block to Maries Road and turn right.
Proceed to 45915 Maries Road which is a big long building
Proceed down the side to Suite 140 which is almost at the far end.

Release 2.

Go out Route 7 past Tysons Corner, Past turnoff for Reston, past turnoff
for Sterling Park.
Turn left with a 270 degree right turn onto Cascades Parkway.
Proceed South past Nokes Road to Maries Road and turn right.
Proceed to 45915 Maries Road which is a big long building
Proceed down the side to Suite 140 which is almost at the far end.

My cell phone is 703 973-7074. The wireline phone is 703 444-0511

Frank