Fall-Fest AMRAD Display

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 4 22:25:03 CDT 2003

AMRAD  has a table at Fall-Fest on both Saturday and Sunday.  We need
members to come out and help to man the tables to help explain what
AMRAD is doing and is all about.  We will have some show and tell
display material on our BPL testing with live equipment demonstrations.
Paul provided some copies of our latest newsletter that we can give out.

Details at http://www.fall-fest.com/

Please let me know when you can be there to help out.  Don't worry if
you are not familiar with our latest work as the display syhould pretty
much explain it all.  We have too much nice equipment to walk off and
leave it for very long.

Frank K0BRA