Is this guy a ham?

John Teller jsteller at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 17 12:28:31 CDT 2003

Just a little quote from his article:

"The ARRL, the U.S. organization of amateur radio operators, is opposed to BPL, saying it will negatively impact virtually all of the nation's 600,000 licensed ham radio operators. The group (of which I'm a life member) says Access BPL would seriously hamper the ability of hams to provide emergency communications--an important component of homeland security."

A life member of the ARRL?  I would guess he's a ham!

--- John Teller, N4NUN