(no subject)

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 27 09:16:01 CST 2003

James

Probably the best set of articles on active antennas for low frequencies
was written by Ralph Burhans in the March through June 1983 issues of
Radio-Electronics magazine.  These are a great starting point with
enough information to construct an excellent antenna.

We carried this work a bit further in the September 2001 issue of QST
magazine but the Burhans articles are much more informative of the
underlying principles.

Good luck on your project.

Frank K0BRA