AMRAD LF email reflector

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 3 10:15:40 CST 2004

AMRAD set up an email reflector back when we were active in LF
development.  Since the FCC killed the proposal for LF for hams AMRAD
has moved on to other activities but hope to return when the prospects
improve.

The reflector has gotton onto some spam lists and I am modierator.  I
have deleted 24 postings since New Years along with one ligitimate post
by a non member.  I don't see where the reflector is contributing much
as other reflectors like the British Blacksheep and the US lowfer
reflectors are quite active with relevant information.  I suspect many
LF subscribers have forgotten they are even on the list.

I propose we shut down the AMRAD LF reflector.  Any objections?

Frank K0BRA