interesting use of subliminal text

John Teller jsteller at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 29 15:26:55 CST 2004

Not only that, the guy is PIMPING his dogs!  Looks like another scheme to make it big through the exploitation of animals.  Not that the doggies mind doing the studly work, but his operation shure looks like a dog pound or factory to me.

Here is his plan:

1. Buy a dog.
2. Win a few AKC championships (maybe sway the judges via subliminal messaging)
3. Put the dog up for stud at $$$$ per session.
4. Repeat steps 1 - 3 nine more times.
5. Yay!

I wonder what he suggests you do with all the dogs you buy (or steal) that don't become champions.

--- JST  N4NUN