Free WiFi Planned for National Mall

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Mon May 3 15:14:42 CDT 2004

One of many ideas.  If you can write the software to do this and use it
and everyone can receive it then go for it. Even if the other person
don't use your method but ID's in content then that would be OK.  It is
something that won't get decided by an imposed standard, but rather by
common practice.
    Perhaps the English could join the rest of the worlds drivers by
simply only using reverse,  it's kinda like that, every solution must
have a problem ;-)

--
........ Alex Fraser  N3DER .........
......... beatnic at comcast.net .......