Hamvention Cookout

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Mon May 10 23:11:49 CDT 2004

Skip is on the road and asked me to pass along an invitation to everyone.

The Annual AMRAD cookout for Friday of the Hamvention is scheduled to
take place as per past years on May 14.

We will begin cooking about 5:00 pm.  Please come and join the
activities and bring any friends you have made at the
Hamvention.  Every year we have some new people as well as the old
faithfuls and always have a good time.

As in past years, if you can bring something from the store like
munchies or coleslaw etc, and some beer or soft drinks to add to the
communal drink cooler, this is appreciated but certainly not mandatory.
  Meat and plastics are furnished.

The address is 10691 Kley Road, which is about 4 miles directly west of
the Dayton airport.  I think mapquest shows it pretty well.

Skip's Cell phone at the cookout site is 937 609-6807.

His home phone is 937 898-1869.

Frank K0BRA