Correction, Open House and get-together, wrong date

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Tue May 18 07:42:12 CDT 2004

Error, Error, it is Saturday May 22nd, not Friday the 21st.

Its spring time and we are having a little gathering at our house after
we have painted and fixed up.

All the AMRAD crowd is invited over.

It will be Saturday, May 22nd starting at 6:30 and going until everyone
gets tired.

We are located at 9251 Wood Glade Drive, Great Falls, VA  22066.

Directions:

Proceed out Route 7 from Tysons Corner past the Dulles Toll Road to the
second light at Towlston Road and turn right.  Before the light you will
see signs for Wolftrap to the left.

Proceed down Towlston road to the second street, Hidden Creek and turn
left.

Proceed down Hidden Creek to the end and turn left on Wood Glade Drive.
Proceed to the cul de sac and park.
My house is down the pipestem driveway and is the house on the left.

If all else fails my phone number is 703 759 two two one eight..

We are looking forward to a great evening with all the AMRAD crowd.

Frank K0BRA