From Russia with love

Mark Kanawati mark at spacequest.com
Sat Jul 10 13:02:50 CDT 2004

Greetings to all,

I thought you would like to see what we were up to in Russia in the last few
weeks.
We constructed and launched successfully 5 spacecrafts onboard another
converted SS-18 ICBM into sun synchronous orbit.
All five spacecrafts are operating perfectly.

The link below has most of the photographs.

http://bach.as.arizona.edu/gallery/chuck

All the best
Mark

                        Mark Kanawati