AMRAD Van Work Party

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 20 21:00:13 CDT 2004

Tacoistas,

We are having a work party on the new AMRAD van.  Sorry for the short
notice but we have rounded up a quorum.

We have a bunch of things that need attention and any and all comers can
help.

Some of the things needed:

Inspect the exhaust system to find the leak

Mount the repaired ladder back onto the van

Measure and Document the van wiring

Document the van layout into a scale drawing.

Get the 110 volt air conditioner powered up to see if it works

Find out if the car radio works

Find out what the alarm system is all about

Check out the 4 wheel drive front hub that does not lock

Polish and wax the vehicle  (bribe a high school sports team?)

Refurbish and check out the Kohler 7 KW generator set.

Refurbish the drivers seat armrest.  Seamstress or seamster anyone?

We will be starting about 10 AM at the lab.  The lab is located at

45915 Maries Road
Suite 140
Dulles VA  20166

Go out Rt 7 just past the Northern Virginia Community Collage and go up
Cascades Parkway towards Sterling.  Continue past Nokes Road and turn
right on Maries Road.  Turn left at the complex of buildings.  The lab
is at the far end of the very long building.

We will monitor 147.21 and you may phone at 703 four four four-0511 or
my cell at 703 nine seven three 7074.

Frank K0BRA