Spam ? - A www.washtech.com article

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 10:47:32 CDT 2004

CAWnet meeting are spotty at best. The web site had to change locations
and for a while the Email list was down. The list is back up, but the
website isn't. Ma and Pa WISPs have been selling their equipment as
cable and DSL expands into their turfs. Part 15 Wisps can't compete with
cable and DSL. Hams wouldn't have to compete, but could work in
parallel. It's technically doable, cheap and fairly easy, why hasn't it
happened?

--
........ Alex Fraser  N3DER .........
......... beatnic at comcast.net .......