Down with computers, long live relays ... :-)

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 23 22:47:47 CDT 2004

I have an old IBM Selectric typewriter with relays to activate each
key.  Perhaps someone at AMRAD would like to take this fine piece of
mechanics and make it into a forging machine.

Of course, we do not want to press the keys on it, we must use the
computer to control this so we can edit our work to insure it is
absolutly impeachable.

Come to think of it I still have my old Ferugson Big Board.  That might
be just the thing to drive it with.

Frank.