Spam ? - No thanks, instead: Re: how to drill pipe!

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Thu Oct 28 23:17:37 CDT 2004

 I don't think you will be able to line the holes up with a hand drill.
A little cheap drill press could do a good job and a Mill or Mill/drill
an even better job.  You can get a cheapo 1/3 hp drill press for under
$75 these days and it really expands your capabilities.

--
........ Alex Fraser  N3DER .........
......... beatnic at comcast.net .......