Fw: [AmradBOD] Query

Paul Rinaldo prinaldo at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 7 04:31:56 CST 2004

Gang, Any help? Paul

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Andy Warner <andy at andy.net>
Sent: Dec 7, 2004 3:48 AM
To: praise at amrad.org
Subject: [AmradBOD] Query

I'm hoping to find somebody associated with your Club / Corp
who could give me a bit of friendly advice about a design I'm
thinking about putting together to improve GSM signal in a
data-center. Nothing fancy, just a commercial repeater / amp
+ a yagi and Radiax or T-Rad 'leaky' coax for distribution.
I know it can be made to work, but I could use some advice
to avoid mistakes.

If somebody wants to offer a bit of advice I will cover all
the equipment costs and offer a chance to tinker on a system
they might be able to deploy commercially for others.

--
Andy Warner
andy at andy.net
KG4OOK