[Fwd: LF: MW]

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 16 11:35:30 CST 2004

It appears there is some operation around 500 kHz. The Germans have
issured a special license for 440 kHz.

I note that we have some sort of signal at about 453 kHz.  It seems to
be a data signal with bursts of data each second.  On the minute, the
signal sounds different suggesting less data is sent on the minute.

I don't remember hearing this signal during our LF work.  It is now
interfering with the lousy front end in my low tech AM radio at our lab
and I have added a front end filter to get rid of it.

Anyone know what this new signal is?

Frank K0BRA