[Fwd: The USRP and GNU Radio]

Andre Kesteloot andre.kesteloot at verizon.net
Thu Dec 30 08:35:03 CST 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	The USRP and GNU Radio
Date: 	Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:12:22 -0800
From: 	Matt Ettus <matt at ettus.com>
To: 	w1rfi at arrl.org, w3hxf at cox.net, andre.kesteloot at verizon.net

Gentlemen,

I was forwarded an email thread in which you were discussing the USRP (which I
designed) and GNU Radio.  I just thought I'd let you know that the USRP is now
for sale, at http://www.ettus.com and that there is a lot of discussion about

If you have any questions about the USRP, its capabilities, or where its going,
please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Matt Ettus
N2MJI

P.S.  Andre -- I was hoping to meet you last year when I gave a talk for AMRAD
on the USRP, SDR, and spectrum policy.  I read a lot of your earlier work on
Spread Spectrum back when I was first learning about it.  Maybe next time I'm
in the area.