Correction I received to posting about WWB announcer

Hal Feinstein hfeinstein at cox.net
Sat Apr 16 15:31:04 CDT 2005

FYI,,   I received this email regarding a post I did on WWV some time
ago. See the URLs below for reference.
--h.

Greetings!

I apologize if the two recipients of this message are not associated
with the amrad.org website or the message found there.

I recently came across the following link referring to my late friend
Martin Edwards:
    http://amrad.org/pipermail/tacos/2005/003110.html

I wonder if the rumor-mill substituted US Naval Observatory for WWV? I
offer this explanation for the mystery, should you want to update your
mailing list.

See http://mae.gerharz.net/ under "Click here
<http://mae.gerharz.net/MartinEdwards/InMemoriam.cfm> for some
remembrances."

    Marty's voice--at its best--may be heard in perpetuity...by calling
    202-762-1401...that's the US Naval Observatory Master Clock...