HDTVI

Iain McFadyen mcfadyenusa at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 00:19:30 CST 2006

Does anyone have any suggestions for Al, who is having problems with Amateur
Radio transmissions getting in to his HDTV antenna/receiver?

His email is at the bottom of his message....

Iain   KI4HLV-mobile-5"   Austin,  Texas

******************************
HDTVI

Transmitting at my Maryland/DC location on the 145 and 435Mhz satellite
operating bands knocks out my over-the -air

HDTV reception.  All my antennas are located in my attic due to local
restrictions.  Is there a commercial high pass RF filter that cuts off at
approximately 530 Mhz that I can install on my TV antenna and receive the
Network stations?  Is there another fix besides shutting down or subscribing
to Cable?

73, Al

W2NBJ

alriccio at ieee.org