Any one else attending Satellite 2006 ?

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:14:57 CST 2006

Hi, I will be attending Satellite 2006 in February, any Tacoistas or Amrad
folks going to be going there ?

http://www.satellite2006.com - the registration for exhibit halls is
currently FREE, but only for a limited time, otherwise you or your company
will have to pay $85 to get in if you miss the deadline.

BTW, {commercial inquiry, sorry folks} any Amrad/Tacos members related to
Satellite space segment sales over the Carribean and also over
South/South-east Asia ? Please get in touch with me if you are involved in
commercial sales of SCPC Satellite services.

Thanks.

-samudra
N3RDX