Greater Baltimore Hamboree and Computerfest, AKA Timonium

Andre Kesteloot andre.kesteloot at verizon.net
Sun Mar 19 08:07:27 CST 2006

Begin forwarded message:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Wittich" <wittich at comcast.net>
Sent: Saturday, 18, March, 2006 03:44
Subject: Greater Baltimore Hamboree and Computerfest, AKA Timonium

You should have received our flyer or vendor packet by now that the
"Hamboree" is coming up March 25th-26th.  If not, here's some useful
information.  This is the one and only fund raiser of the year for The
Baltimore Amateur Radio Club (www.baltarc.com). The Hamboree's web
site is
www.gbhc.org.

ABOUT THE EMAIL LIST WE USED
A word about why we're sending this to you: We would be happy to remove
your name from our list if you simply reply and ask us to remove your
name.  You may have signed up through our web page, or by signing a
request
for information at the minifest in January one of the last few
years.  Also, if you gave us your email address on the ticket stub,
we used
that. As we stated above, we do not intend to send unwanted email, so if
you want to be taken off the list, just ask us and we'll do it.  We
NEVER
share our email list with anyone, and we send about half a dozen
messages a
year to it, at the most.

THE HAMBOREE March 25-26
The Hamboree at Timonium is coming up March 25th-26th. We still have
plenty
of tickets for tailgating and we have plenty of indoor sales space.
If you
plan to tailgate, please order your tickets in advance to be sure you
are
not disappointed, in case we sell out again.   Sunday, we will have
tickets
available for tailgating at the gate.  Saturdays have sold out a few
times
in the last few years, but Sunday should have accommodation for
everyone.

Indoor spaces are available in all the buildings. If you wish to be
located
in the same place as last year, simply mark your order to say that.

We accept credit cards via PayPal. To order with this service, click to
http://www.gbhc.org/onlineorder.htm.  Please note, we do add a small
service charge to cover the extra fees it costs us to provide this
service.  To provide notes or additional information, please use the
shipping instructions field on the PayPal checkout screen.

You can print the paper order form from
http://www.gbhc.org/images/GBHCRegister.pdf and mail it in.
New this year, we have a consumer flea market and craft and home party
sales indoors, in the Home Arts building.
Prices for sales space for orders submitted by March 20 are:

Tailgating: $25 each space, includes 1 admission
Basic Indoor: $25 each space, includes 1 admission
New this year: Indoor flea, craft and Home Party Sales:  $15 per
space per
day, $10 extra per table,
 One space all weekend with a table is $50.
Cow Palace Electronics Flea Mkt: $45 each, discount for 10 or more
tables
Exhibition Hall: $140 each for the first 5, $100 each additional table
Admission tickets for the weekend: $10 each, please send SASE if
ordering
by mail or pick up at gate.  Tailgate, Basic Indoor and admission orders
will be held at the Timonium Rd gate.   All other sales areas
documents can
be picked up at the Holiday Inn, 2004 Greenspring Dr on Friday from noon
until 10 PM and Saturday from 4 to 8 AM.  After 8 AM, they will be at
the
fairgrounds.

In addition to the shopping, we'll have card checking, forums, a MARS
meeting, possibly NTS meetings and of course, Amateur Radio FCC
Licensing
Exams on Sunday morning.

FORUMS
Our forums will be Saturday In The Vista Room
10 AM Riley Hollingsworth, FCC
1 PM CERT and Amateur Radio, with Lt Jimmy Artis Baltimore County
Office of
Homeland Security and Emergency Management
2 PM AMSAT

CARD CHECKING
ARRL DXCC, VUCC and WAS card checking will be done from 9AM until 12
noon
in the Exhibition Hall SATURDAY ONLY.
3.905 CCN Card Checking will be done from 9AM until 12 Noon SATURDAY
ONLY
by pre-registration. To register please send an e-mail to
n3wd1 at yahoo.com
for 3.905 CCN card checking.

For complete show details, check out www.gbhc.org

Thanks for taking the time to read this