OT: Urgent request for assistance this evening

Iain McFadyen mcfadyenusa at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 15:39:08 CDT 2006

I'm out of town in Texas at the moment.

American Red Cross staff at the Jefferson Park building in Falls Church are
looking for a couple of extra hands to assist with an urgent requirement
involving the replacement of a part on the VSAT antenna on the roof of the
building.

The job involves moving a 14GHz amplifier into position (about 5-6 feet off
the ground), bolting it down, and connecting waveguide.

If you can spare about half an hour of your time, this evening at 10pm or
thereabouts, please contact me and let me know. Cellphone = 571 265 8195. Or
by reply email please.

At this point I would request that this inquiry is NOT posted to any other
bulletin boards or reflectors.

Thanks and best regards,

Iain McFadyen   KI4HLV