[RX320] RX-320D and the H-800 active antenna

Rob Mills robmills at cox.net
Mon Jan 2 10:23:02 CST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Gentges" <fgentges at mindspring.com>
To: <RX320 at yahoogroups.com>; "Tacos" <tacos at amrad.org>
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: [RX320] RX-320D and the H-800 active antenna

> We selected a Signal power transformer and they have since decided not
> to sell single units to experimenters. Another company stepped forward
> that is willing to do this and we have them in the parts list.

Hi Frank!

I've been meaning to ask, The leads on the substituted power transformer
exit from the top and the original exited from the bottom. Would it be
beneficial to flip the transformer within it's bracket so the terminals
point down?
Also I have two 102 inch whips, 1 fiberglass the other steel. Which would
you go with?

 RM~

PS, Hope to get back to project soon.