Spam ? - Re: QRP Potato

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 17 09:55:26 CDT 2006

Nice to hear from Shannon.  Long time since we have heard from you.

I prefer my potatoes baked at 400 degrees, butter, bacon, chives with
salt and pepper.

After all this hard work, pathetically few watt-hours of energy, this
industrious fellow has rendered 500 pounds of potentially delicious
baked potatoes inedadable.

This says nothing of two bags of fine zinc and copper nails but I
suppose they can still be used to build bird houses for homeless birds
or some such benevolent project.

This reminds me of resolving difficult engineering tradeoffs by
examining the "crap to worth ratio".

Frank K0BRA