Hamvention

Pratt, Frank Frank_Pratt at sra.com
Fri May 12 16:13:15 CDT 2006

Fellow AMRAD travelers

I am hosting the AMRAD Hamvention cookout at my new residence in Tipp
City this year on Friday, May 19th.  The address is 721 Hampton St, Tipp
City, OH  45371.  Location for GPS users is N39 deg 56.829' and W 84 deg
10.972'.

Don't go to the Kley Road address - the new residents, while nice
people, won't be having a cook out!!

We will be in the back yard, please come around either side of the house
and join us for burgers, beer and good fellowship.  The group will start
gathering about 4:30 and cooking about 5:00.  Arrive early so you don't
miss out on the food...this has happened in the past.

I would appreciate an e-mail response (if you have not already
responded) in order to plan for the food.

If you can bring some beer, snacks, or other eats to share great...but
the most important thing is that you join us for the evening.

If the weather is inclement - consider the event canceled and we will
pick up next year.

Please pass the message on to friends that may not be on the tacos
reflector.  See you at Hamvention

73

Skip Pratt
N2FOE