Spam ? - Re: kenwoody

Frank Gentges metavox at earthlink.net
Thu May 25 10:52:24 CDT 2006

Bob,

I don't have a Kenwood to look at but I suspect they use an industry
standard connector.  There are several tiny RF connectors that are cheap
and smaller than the SMA SMB SMC series.  One is the OCX and another is
the MCX. Have you been able to eliminate any of these? I saw trays of
cables at Hamvention with these little cables.

Surely someone here knows what is in the Kenwood gear.  Your request is
a good one.

Frank K0BRA