Amateur Radio Newsline Report 1502 - May 26th, 2006

Iain McFadyen mcfadyenusa at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 17:40:38 CDT 2006

Yup! 15 seconds of fame :-)

Only 14 minutes and 45 seconds left!!

A couple of missed quotes in the text (For example the vehicle on show was a
Ford EXCURSION, not a Chevy Suburban, though we have three Suburbans being
converted right now in Chantilly VA). Otherwise, basically a good report of
our interview.

If you prefer to listen, not read, then go to the blue area at the bottom of
the following page, and click a suitable link:
http://www.rrsta.com/arnewsline/

Iain   KI4HLV