multiband tuner

Metavox Inc metavox at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 24 21:20:33 CDT 2006

Alas.  No samples, huge minimum, stonewalling.  This suggests the chip
does not exist but instead someone in the vendor's marketing department
is doing a market survey at RF Design's expense to see if it is worth
developing.  If enough interest is shown, they will task the engineers
to design it.   :-(

I bit on one of these some years before and finally got the engineer on
the phone and found out the chip on their spec sheet had never been made
and it was all made up.  Not enough phone calls he said.

Frank K0BRA