Experimenter hf net organizing

David A Aitcheson - KB3EFS kb3efs at gisco.net
Sun Aug 6 21:52:13 CDT 2006

Hi Guys,

de Dave / KB3EFS(/2)

Have any of you looked at the http://www.propnet.org web site
and the system that this group of hams has in place for doing
propagation studies?  If not then I suggest you do before you
do the perverbial reinvention of the wheel.

Using psk31 and windows software signal "catches" are reported
to a server on the internet and plotted LIVE on the FINDU website.

Basically we have the robots set up already!

Click this link for the last 24 hours in North America on 20/10/6/2.

http://propnet.findu.com/catch.cgi?last=24&geo=propnet/na.geo

and click this link to see the last hour overlaid on a nationwide
mosaic of weather radar.

http://propnet.findu.com/catch.cgi?last=01&geo=http://www.qsl.net/n8qlt/nws_conus_sm.geo

Look for an article in CQ or QST (and websites) soon!

The PropNet group would love to have your expertise and input,
not to mention our desire to share our experiences with you.

73
Dave Aitcheson - KB3EFS [FN24bi]
Webmaster http://www.propnet.org