Antennas anyone?

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Fri Aug 11 23:52:10 CDT 2006

Has anybody had any experience with flagpole antennas, the Steppir multi-band vertical, or other "hidden" antennas?  I'm still looking for a few good answers here, other than wire dipoles, which I will be putting up very soon.  I'm also going to do a loop around the house - but both must wait until the weather becomes less hot.

With the HF experiments heating up, I may need a few different antennas, so I can do automatic experiments on one band while playong on another...

Terry