Fw: [PropNET-Online] Re: 10m Propnet beacon without PC?

Terry Fox wb4jfi at knology.net
Wed Aug 23 20:28:14 CDT 2006

FYI...  another possible project.  I will forward another thread, but I think a transmit PIC is easy... at least a stand-alone one.  Adding internet complicates it some, although I am investigating some PIC devices with ethernet connectivity - such as at hobby engineering or sparkfun web sites...

Terry