Fw: AMRAD Linux CD

riese-k3djc at juno.com riese-k3djc at juno.com
Fri Sep 1 18:11:55 CDT 2006

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 18:25:05 -0400 Frank Gentges
<fgentges at mindspring.com> writes:
> Maitland and Tacoistas,
>
> I think AMRAD brings an important perspective to what a Linux
> Distribution might include.  You have the experience and expertise
> put a lot of pieces together.

WOW a good idea,, My running of the PC from a CD and using ram as a HD
and the real HD being read only was/is fun. Knoppix did a good job with
the
sound card and found my video card ,, this is on a DELL computer
next project will e a USB2 Hard drive for Linux and a winter project
but an AMRAD Linux team America would be a good idea

Bob K3DJC