AMRAD Linux CD

Terry Fox wb4jfi at knology.net
Sat Sep 2 11:20:42 CDT 2006

If we do a distribution - or recommend an existing on - can it be in
english?  A few of us aren't multi-lingual...

I got the US-version in the toolbar, but all the web browser and some other
programs are still in German.  I last used German in high-school, and can't
even remember to count past ten in it...

Maybe I'm stupid and missing something...
Terry