Extra ID-1s

Tom Azlin, N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Fri Sep 29 16:47:27 CDT 2006

Hi Maitland and Doug.

Icom America just offered a couple loaner ID-1s so we have the
opportunity to plan for a relay to support AID 2/3.  Based on the
testing we did last weekend we know know how to do that.

Would AMRAD like to think about setting up a relay somewhere that would
assist in providing service down to AID 2/3?  Doug, KB3HER, is the MD/DC
SEC and might have a good feel for where a relay could be put.

If you are interested I will let them know that we do want a pair of
ID-1s for this purpose.

73, Tom Azlin n4zpt

(703) 255-0711 home
(571) 280-8403 work