Software for week signals

Richard Cramer rwcfl at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 30 16:44:25 CDT 2006

Andre Kesteloot wrote:
> http://www.weaksignals.com/
    Great software.  There is a learning curve, but there is also a good
tutorial and wav files to gain experience with.  Maybe we should have a
contest to see how can make a EME contact first.  Requirements to be you
have to errect a 2M beam, use not more then 50 watts, and the WSJT
software.  Terry is of course excluded as he is doing way to much, way
to fast now that he is retired :-)

    To those that care, I now have KY2E as a callsign replacing N4YDP.
I have adopted my Dad's callsign with mixed emotions of regret an with
more joyous feelings that I can memorialize him.  Wish he was still with
us as a QSO would be even more joyous.

    Do not eat too may tacos up there, until I have the opportunity to
join you again on a Saturday.

73,
Dick