Marine Corps Marathon

David A Aitcheson - KB3EFS kb3efs at gisco.net
Mon Oct 9 16:24:34 CDT 2006

Guys,

A suggestion from afar....

Someone with linux running and a DSL connection needs to load up
"Splat" by John A. Magliacane, KD2BD which can be found at

http://www.qsl.net/kd2bd/splat.html

That program well tell you what you need for towers to get LoS
paths between antennas.

Personally (as a former member of PG ARES and RACES) I would put
the van on the highest point of ground and make it the master
relay site.

73
Dave
KB3EFS