WWV watches

Terry Fox wb4jfi at knology.net
Sat Oct 28 09:57:36 CDT 2006

I believe its the 60kHz WWV signal.  I have had one for at least three years
(Casio?), and it works well wherever I am, including travel around the
country.  Here on the east coast, you have to be careful how you lay it
down.  I usually prop it up on its wristband.  Laying it sideways, or
doubled-up sometimes doesn't work.  But, it regurlarly sets itself while
inside a drawer near other stuff.

I sort of remember reading in the manual that it uses 60kHz from WWV.
Terry