Spam ? - Re: Horsey Talkie

Frank Gentges metavox at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 30 13:54:09 CST 2006

Bob,

Perhaps it should be more properly named the "Wilbur-Fone" and we should
train people using the patented Wilber-Fonics learning system.  Instead
of calling CQ DX we would properly call CQ Wilber-Fone when seeking one
of these units.

I could go on and on but I fear I have worn my Wilber-Welcome out.

Frank