[Fwd: Re: SKYWARN Recognition Day]

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Thu Nov 9 05:52:11 CST 2006

There's typically a setup in the NWS conference room with several
radios, as well as one or more folks operating from the parking lot.

My recollection of past years is that we get at least some degree of
rain or wind during Skywarn Appreciation Day; I think the beginning of
December is cursed.

                                        ---Rob