Amateur radio podcast: Solder Smoke

Terry Fox wb4jfi at knology.net
Sat Dec 9 17:38:31 CST 2006

<Begin religious wars>
I use my iPod video witha  standard Windoze XP computer.  Don't need no
stinking Mac.  I still don't understand what fruit has to do with computers.
At least they are no longer rotten at the core (get it, now using Intel
chips...)

Had a Mac, got frustrated looking for the second mouse button, got rid of
it.  It's so simple to use, even a caveman can use it...  oops, wrong
commercial.  Caveman could only use charcoal on stone walls.  I'd love to
see them using the mouse on a rock wall.  Yes, a real mouse.

<end religious wars><grin>
Terry